For all your Interior and Exterior Painting and Remodeling Jobs
Residential or Commercial
Residential and Commercial *
As a Painter we don't need much material to do a good job. While i lived in Belgium (Europe) i traveled to the whole of Europe to paint Houses. That will not change now! If your looking for a painter where ever you are in Wisconsin or in the US you may call me.
Our Painting and Remodeling Services Include:
- Interior and Exterior Painting & Staining
- Wood - Metal - Aluminum - Vinyl Sidings
- Houses, Barns, Fences
- Design or re- design of your Company or Home- Small concrete jobs
- Building Garages - Barnes and fences
- Removal old kitchen, placing new kitchen
incl. IKEA kitchen units
- Framing, placing doors and Windows
- Flooring, tiling and much more!
* Commercial - call for a free Estimate.
Do you have a painting job but you cant afford a painter i provide a free info what to do, for example which paint - brush - technique.....
If you don't like to paint and want to go with the professional, call us
- High quality interior and exterior painting and staining
- Complete customer satisfaction due to great service
- Using the proper techniques, steps, and materials to complete projects
- Maintaining a clean work site & respecting our clients & their property
At The Dutch Guy, i am focused on providing excellent services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction, i will do everything i can to meet your expectations. With a variety of different painting techniques to choose from, i am sure you’ll be happy working with me. Look around on my website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact me. I hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates..... There’s much more to come!
I use different paints by Sherwin Williams - Pro Industrial, Emerald and the new Designer series, for oil we use European coatings, for high end spray jobs ILVA Coatings and VeroMetal. The average paint on / in houses with US paint is 47 months and 18yrs with European Paints. Dutchboy from Menards is not made in Netherlands!!